Sunday 20 October 2013

DAILY VICTORY PRAYER by Arthur Burk

I pray that my spirit, soul and body will line up now underneath the Holy Spirit in Jesus' Name. The truth is that I am made in God's image (Genesis 1:26). I have been made from God's very nature. Therefore I am a composite of His qualities, His truth, His light and His image. God put everything in my spirit from His character that I need to heal from every bruise, every point of pain and every lie in Jesus name. (2Peter 1:3) Father, let Your healing power flow into those places now in Jesus' name for You are Jehovah Rophe, the LORD who heals me. (Exodus 15:26) Before the foundation of the world, God You predestined me to be conformed into Your image (Romans 8:29) and You put everything in my spirit that I would need to deal with every situation I would face in my lifetime. (2Peter 1:3) LORD, unpackage all the resources from Your character that You put in my spirit and release them into my life today. May I be led by the Holy Spirit and face this day with Your abilities instead of my soul taking care of things. As You release those things into my life may I be a victor and an overcomer in every circumstance in Jesus' name.

No comments: